Metrowest Veterinary Associates is a busy small animal Veterinary practice in Milford Ma. We are currently looking for an energetic, organized, great communicator to fill our Veterinary Technician position. This position will require direct contact with clients and their pets both in person and on the phone. Candidates must possess and demonstrate excellent team player skills as well as the ability to multi-task, and show focus and follow through in a very busy environment. Duties will include:
Send Resume to email@example.com
- Proficiency in Animal restraint
- Excellent interaction and communication skills, friendly, outgoing; able to work both independently and as a contributing team member.
- Must have the flexibility to adjust to changing situations and priorities.
- Admit patients to clinic and follow protocols
- Assist with anesthesia administration and monitoring
- Phlebotomy, including catheter placement
- Assist in setting up the surgical and treatment areas
- Monitor physical and medical conditions of hospitalized patients
- Administer medications and fluid therapy
- Feed and exercise hospitalized animals as directed.
- Assist veterinarians in running of routine lab samples.
- Availability to work 32-40 hours per week including some Saturdays